Why should you choose plantation shutters?
Did you know it isn’t just blinds that we sell here at Budget Blinds, we also stock a wide range of awnings and shutters too. One of our most popular choices of shutter are full height white or cream plantation shutters.
There are many advantages to our range of plantation shutters including:
- Privacy-Shutters can be divided into sections to stop any unwanted onlookers peering into your home, but as each section is individually controlled, you can still decide how much natural light comes into your room. They are common in bathrooms, bedrooms and street facing rooms.
- Light control– You can adjust each individual blind to control how much light enters the room.
- Sound insulation– Shutters block out any noise from outside as they act as an extra layer of window glazing
- Perfect for all weathers– Plantation shutters will keep heat in in the cold winter months and help you keep cool in the summer months.
- Fit any shape– Shutters can be designed and installed so that they fit all shape of window, no matter how unusual the size is.
- Low maintenance– Shutters are very easy to clean and need practically no upkeep- which is ideal for anyone with dust allergies.
The plantation shutters we have available are of the highest quality. They come in a fantastic choice of hardwoods, Fibreboards, Waterproof ABS plastic, a huge range of colours and styles, so will blend in seamlessly with any room in your home.
Some of the more unusual shapes available include octagon, parallelogram and trapezoid, but whatever the shape we can custom make a shutter to fit perfectly.
Every shutter from Budget Blinds is guaranteed for 3 years, perfect for your peace of mind. Get in touch with our experts on 01204 669898 if you would like any advice or information on any of the shutters and blinds we have available, Alternatively you can download a brochure from our homepage.